Big deal Black Eyed Peas. So you had a hit single called Boom Boom Pow. That’s only two booms and a pow. You just left yourself wide open for T-Pain to come in and top you with his latest effort Bang Bang Pow Pow. Eat your heart our Fergie. A brand new banger that reunites Pain with his previous hit partner Lil Wayne (Got Money, Can’t Believe It, etc.), BBPP finds T-Wayne trading vocal barrages of an addictively rolling beat from T-Minus that’s sure to get even the haters’ heads nodding. It’s the perfect spark to set a (relatively) Autotune-free Pain off an aggressively delivered hook and half-sung, half-rapped verse that refuses to so much as even slow down to acknowledge the haters. Weezy F follows suit with a 16 that’s, let’s be real, not exactly his best but still more than keeps this shotgun blast banger moving. BBPP is the latest release song on T-Pain’s long-delayed fourth album rEVOLVEr, dropping December 6. Now who thinks they can top Pain? Can I get a Boom Pow Bang Slam Boom from anyone? Busta?
Written by Nathan S. on 11/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.