Big deal Black Eyed Peas. So you had a hit single called Boom Boom Pow. That’s only two booms and a pow. You just left yourself wide open for T-Pain to come in and top you with his latest effort Bang Bang Pow Pow. Eat your heart our Fergie. A brand new banger that reunites Pain with his previous hit partner Lil Wayne (Got Money, Can’t Believe It, etc.), BBPP finds T-Wayne trading vocal barrages of an addictively rolling beat from T-Minus that’s sure to get even the haters’ heads nodding. It’s the perfect spark to set a (relatively) Autotune-free Pain off an aggressively delivered hook and half-sung, half-rapped verse that refuses to so much as even slow down to acknowledge the haters. Weezy F follows suit with a 16 that’s, let’s be real, not exactly his best but still more than keeps this shotgun blast banger moving. BBPP is the latest release song on T-Pain’s long-delayed fourth album rEVOLVEr, dropping December 6. Now who thinks they can top Pain? Can I get a Boom Pow Bang Slam Boom from anyone? Busta?
Written by Nathan S. on 11/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.