There are many different reasons why you might be awake at 5 O’clock in the morning, but none of them are pleasant—unless, that is, you’re up to what T-Pain‘s up to on his latest single selection. A tuneful ode to early morning lovin’, this mellow selection finds the Nappy Boy head honcho joined by UK singer/songwriter Lily Allen and weed-rap heavyweight Wiz Khalifa. rEVOLVEr has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can expect an official video for 5 O’clock before the month is out!
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.