There are many different reasons why you might be awake at 5 O’clock in the morning, but none of them are pleasant—unless, that is, you’re up to what T-Pain‘s up to on his latest single selection. A tuneful ode to early morning lovin’, this mellow selection finds the Nappy Boy head honcho joined by UK singer/songwriter Lily Allen and weed-rap heavyweight Wiz Khalifa. rEVOLVEr has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can expect an official video for 5 O’clock before the month is out!
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)