There are many different reasons why you might be awake at 5 O’clock in the morning, but none of them are pleasant—unless, that is, you’re up to what T-Pain‘s up to on his latest single selection. A tuneful ode to early morning lovin’, this mellow selection finds the Nappy Boy head honcho joined by UK singer/songwriter Lily Allen and weed-rap heavyweight Wiz Khalifa. rEVOLVEr has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can expect an official video for 5 O’clock before the month is out!
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.