What, exectly, is it, that makes T. Mills so irresistible to listeners—especially those of the female persuasion? On a brand new, non-album loosie, the artist shares his own hypothesis: it all comes down to hitting fans with, “the Right Song, at the right time.” Ned Cameron and Today double up behind the mixing boards on this mid-tempo jam, creating a synth-drenched backdrop for Autotuned bars dedicated to a special girl in his life (who just so happens to have an iPod full of his music). So, does this cut live up to its title? Debate away—and, of course, keep your browsers locked for all the latest from the Columbia signee going into 2013.
Written by richard on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)