What, exectly, is it, that makes T. Mills so irresistible to listeners—especially those of the female persuasion? On a brand new, non-album loosie, the artist shares his own hypothesis: it all comes down to hitting fans with, “the Right Song, at the right time.” Ned Cameron and Today double up behind the mixing boards on this mid-tempo jam, creating a synth-drenched backdrop for Autotuned bars dedicated to a special girl in his life (who just so happens to have an iPod full of his music). So, does this cut live up to its title? Debate away—and, of course, keep your browsers locked for all the latest from the Columbia signee going into 2013.
Written by richard on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.