What, exectly, is it, that makes T. Mills so irresistible to listeners—especially those of the female persuasion? On a brand new, non-album loosie, the artist shares his own hypothesis: it all comes down to hitting fans with, “the Right Song, at the right time.” Ned Cameron and Today double up behind the mixing boards on this mid-tempo jam, creating a synth-drenched backdrop for Autotuned bars dedicated to a special girl in his life (who just so happens to have an iPod full of his music). So, does this cut live up to its title? Debate away—and, of course, keep your browsers locked for all the latest from the Columbia signee going into 2013.
Written by richard on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.