What, exectly, is it, that makes T. Mills so irresistible to listeners—especially those of the female persuasion? On a brand new, non-album loosie, the artist shares his own hypothesis: it all comes down to hitting fans with, “the Right Song, at the right time.” Ned Cameron and Today double up behind the mixing boards on this mid-tempo jam, creating a synth-drenched backdrop for Autotuned bars dedicated to a special girl in his life (who just so happens to have an iPod full of his music). So, does this cut live up to its title? Debate away—and, of course, keep your browsers locked for all the latest from the Columbia signee going into 2013.
Written by richard on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.