Man, and I thought Shaggy’s It Wasn’t Me was a bad idea. In the grand scheme of things to say to a woman, “it’s just My Other B*tch Callin’” is even more guaranteed to earn you a slap than “you know, your sister is kinda hot.” But while it may be bad relationship advice, T. Mills’ new single does make for a pretty catchy tune. Producer Khan gives the cut its smooth appeal, layering strings and synths over a brightly celebratory backdrop. (Hey, if you had multiple women hitting you up, maybe you’d be celebrating too.) On the mic Mills turns on his storytelling skills, breaking down the truth of his relationship in the bluntest way possible: “She do everything I want her to and love everything you hate / she’ll break it down, she’ll roll it up, she’s everything you ain’t.” Throw in a hook from Cocaine ‘80s and you’ve got both a little something to get the world interested in his upcoming Thrillionaire mixtape, and a new track for Mills to perform live on this summer’s Warped Tour.
Update: We have added the Jamie Marshal-directed Other B*tch Callin visual for Mills’ single.
Written by Nathan S. on 12/8/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)