Man, and I thought Shaggy’s It Wasn’t Me was a bad idea. In the grand scheme of things to say to a woman, “it’s just My Other B*tch Callin’” is even more guaranteed to earn you a slap than “you know, your sister is kinda hot.” But while it may be bad relationship advice, T. Mills’ new single does make for a pretty catchy tune. Producer Khan gives the cut its smooth appeal, layering strings and synths over a brightly celebratory backdrop. (Hey, if you had multiple women hitting you up, maybe you’d be celebrating too.) On the mic Mills turns on his storytelling skills, breaking down the truth of his relationship in the bluntest way possible: “She do everything I want her to and love everything you hate / she’ll break it down, she’ll roll it up, she’s everything you ain’t.” Throw in a hook from Cocaine ‘80s and you’ve got both a little something to get the world interested in his upcoming Thrillionaire mixtape, and a new track for Mills to perform live on this summer’s Warped Tour.
Update: We have added the Jamie Marshal-directed Other B*tch Callin visual for Mills’ single.
Written by Nathan S. on 12/8/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.