Like Nigel from Spinal Tap, T. Mills isn’t satisfied with turning his speakers up to 10—they’ve got to go to 11. (And I swear to God, I’m not as old as that reference makes me sound.) Whether it’s music or weed, the Golden State rapper likes his sh*t Loud. The follow-up to January’s aptly-titled Right Song, this new promo single features Mills expressing his love for all things high-volume, backed by Pop Wansel‘s alternately sparse (on the verses) and expansive (on the hook) synth boardwork. How about it, readers: is this going to be the soundtrack to your next noise citation? In addition to picking up the record now on iTunes, you can keep it locked for more from T. Mills in the weeks and months ahead, including all the latest on his currently-unscheduled Columbia Records debut album.
Written by richard on 03/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.