Like Nigel from Spinal Tap, T. Mills isn’t satisfied with turning his speakers up to 10—they’ve got to go to 11. (And I swear to God, I’m not as old as that reference makes me sound.) Whether it’s music or weed, the Golden State rapper likes his sh*t Loud. The follow-up to January’s aptly-titled Right Song, this new promo single features Mills expressing his love for all things high-volume, backed by Pop Wansel‘s alternately sparse (on the verses) and expansive (on the hook) synth boardwork. How about it, readers: is this going to be the soundtrack to your next noise citation? In addition to picking up the record now on iTunes, you can keep it locked for more from T. Mills in the weeks and months ahead, including all the latest on his currently-unscheduled Columbia Records debut album.
Written by richard on 03/5/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.