Like Nigel from Spinal Tap, T. Mills isn’t satisfied with turning his speakers up to 10—they’ve got to go to 11. (And I swear to God, I’m not as old as that reference makes me sound.) Whether it’s music or weed, the Golden State rapper likes his sh*t Loud. The follow-up to January’s aptly-titled Right Song, this new promo single features Mills expressing his love for all things high-volume, backed by Pop Wansel‘s alternately sparse (on the verses) and expansive (on the hook) synth boardwork. How about it, readers: is this going to be the soundtrack to your next noise citation? In addition to picking up the record now on iTunes, you can keep it locked for more from T. Mills in the weeks and months ahead, including all the latest on his currently-unscheduled Columbia Records debut album.
Written by richard on 03/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)