Double-fisting drinks, stealing girlfriends, living large at the local spot—it’s all part of the everyday routine for T. Mills. On the latest release off his next mixtape, the Columbia‘s skate-hop’ wunderkind shows us just how little the fast live fazes him, assuring us that it’s all “Lightweight” over Monsters & Strangers’ club-ready electronic boardwork. Feeling it? In addition to copping Mills’ Thrillionaire tape when it hits the ‘net July 9, you’ll be able to catch the Cali native on the Vans Warped Tour throughout the remainder of the summer.
Written by richard on 07/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.