If you’re a T. Mills devotee, I’m betting you’ve already download the Columbia signee’s latest digital album, listened to it a hundred times, and hung a framed print of the cover art on your wall. I’m just saying, dude seems to have an extremely dedicated fanbase. Those as-yet unsure of what the fuss is all about, however, can enlighten themselves by taking a listen to Hollywood, a standout cut/potential single which finds the artist addressing a chick whose dreams of stardom blinds her to what’s in front of her face. Complete with the dreamy synth boardwork and trademark chorus vocals of Colin Munroe, this ear-pleasing jam is just the beginning of the hip-pop freshness in store on Mills’ Leaving Home available now for streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/4/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.