If you’re a T. Mills devotee, I’m betting you’ve already download the Columbia signee’s latest digital album, listened to it a hundred times, and hung a framed print of the cover art on your wall. I’m just saying, dude seems to have an extremely dedicated fanbase. Those as-yet unsure of what the fuss is all about, however, can enlighten themselves by taking a listen to Hollywood, a standout cut/potential single which finds the artist addressing a chick whose dreams of stardom blinds her to what’s in front of her face. Complete with the dreamy synth boardwork and trademark chorus vocals of Colin Munroe, this ear-pleasing jam is just the beginning of the hip-pop freshness in store on Mills’ Leaving Home available now for streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/4/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.