If you’re a T. Mills devotee, I’m betting you’ve already download the Columbia signee’s latest digital album, listened to it a hundred times, and hung a framed print of the cover art on your wall. I’m just saying, dude seems to have an extremely dedicated fanbase. Those as-yet unsure of what the fuss is all about, however, can enlighten themselves by taking a listen to Hollywood, a standout cut/potential single which finds the artist addressing a chick whose dreams of stardom blinds her to what’s in front of her face. Complete with the dreamy synth boardwork and trademark chorus vocals of Colin Munroe, this ear-pleasing jam is just the beginning of the hip-pop freshness in store on Mills’ Leaving Home available now for streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/4/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.