If you’re a T. Mills devotee, I’m betting you’ve already download the Columbia signee’s latest digital album, listened to it a hundred times, and hung a framed print of the cover art on your wall. I’m just saying, dude seems to have an extremely dedicated fanbase. Those as-yet unsure of what the fuss is all about, however, can enlighten themselves by taking a listen to Hollywood, a standout cut/potential single which finds the artist addressing a chick whose dreams of stardom blinds her to what’s in front of her face. Complete with the dreamy synth boardwork and trademark chorus vocals of Colin Munroe, this ear-pleasing jam is just the beginning of the hip-pop freshness in store on Mills’ Leaving Home available now for streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/4/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)