Death and precious stones have long been popular themes in hip-hop, T. Mills is the first to my knowledge to combine them into one entity with Diemonds single numero uno off his next street release. Currently being promoted as MTV’s PUSH Artist of the Week, the Golden State pop buzzmaker spends his latest release reflecting on life, the grind, and the hereafter over a radio-ready beat by The Monsters and The Strangers. The follow-up to last year’s Leaving Home (which The DJBooth helped Columbia Records promote), the Rocksmith and Dat Piff-presented Thrillionaire has yet to receive a drop date. Fans will be able to catch Mills performing on this year’s bWraped Tour, and the artist is slated to appear in the promotional campaign for Rockport’s 2012 summer line.
Written by richard on 05/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.