If his last two features didn’t drive the point home, T. Mills is not the kind of man who can be tied down to one woman—even if that woman is a Hollywood starlet or, as on the artist’s latest mixtape standout/potential single selection, a jaw-dropping (if a little stalkerish) beauty. On Can’t Take Ur Eyes Off Me, the Cali phenom administers a reality check to a chick who simply can’t take no for an answer. Over The Futuristics’ chill, downtempo synth production, Mills makes clear that said female’s “fallen off the deep end” if she thinks that calling him constantly, trashing him to everyone she knows, and airing the intimate details of their former sex life is going to win him back. In the process, he showcases a melodic, heavily-articulated delivery reminiscent of a certain rap megastar whose name begins with “D” and ends with a common lawn-care implement. But hey, nothing wrong with taking cues from a heavyweight. Have you fallen in love with Mills’ fresh, pop-appealing style? Watch for the artist to visit a city near you on his Leaving Home Tour (running from late September through November), as well as (if you haven’t already) downloading his Booth-hosted album of the same title.
Listen to More: T. Mills Written by richard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.