Yesterday, Columbia Records buzzmaker T. Mills blessed the ‘net with his latest project, a digital EP featuring four fresh cuts. If new single and title track All I Want to Do is any indication, the set leans heavier on the pop than the hip-hop side of the Cali native’s stylistic range. Even without flowed bars, though, this bubblegum-sweet jam should find a place in fans’ hearts. Backed by the buoyant drums and effervescent guitar chords of Cook Classics, Mills urges a female companion to check her inhibitions at the door and and enjoy some liquor-soaked good times with him and his circle. Like what you’re hearing? More catchy cuts await on All I Want to Do (the EP), available now from online retailers.
Update: We have added the John Colombo-directed visuals for T. Mills’ All I Wanna Do single.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.