Yesterday, Columbia Records buzzmaker T. Mills blessed the ‘net with his latest project, a digital EP featuring four fresh cuts. If new single and title track All I Want to Do is any indication, the set leans heavier on the pop than the hip-hop side of the Cali native’s stylistic range. Even without flowed bars, though, this bubblegum-sweet jam should find a place in fans’ hearts. Backed by the buoyant drums and effervescent guitar chords of Cook Classics, Mills urges a female companion to check her inhibitions at the door and and enjoy some liquor-soaked good times with him and his circle. Like what you’re hearing? More catchy cuts await on All I Want to Do (the EP), available now from online retailers.
Update: We have added the John Colombo-directed visuals for T. Mills’ All I Wanna Do single.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.