Yesterday, Columbia Records buzzmaker T. Mills blessed the ‘net with his latest project, a digital EP featuring four fresh cuts. If new single and title track All I Want to Do is any indication, the set leans heavier on the pop than the hip-hop side of the Cali native’s stylistic range. Even without flowed bars, though, this bubblegum-sweet jam should find a place in fans’ hearts. Backed by the buoyant drums and effervescent guitar chords of Cook Classics, Mills urges a female companion to check her inhibitions at the door and and enjoy some liquor-soaked good times with him and his circle. Like what you’re hearing? More catchy cuts await on All I Want to Do (the EP), available now from online retailers.
Update: We have added the John Colombo-directed visuals for T. Mills’ All I Wanna Do single.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.