Yesterday, Columbia Records buzzmaker T. Mills blessed the ‘net with his latest project, a digital EP featuring four fresh cuts. If new single and title track All I Want to Do is any indication, the set leans heavier on the pop than the hip-hop side of the Cali native’s stylistic range. Even without flowed bars, though, this bubblegum-sweet jam should find a place in fans’ hearts. Backed by the buoyant drums and effervescent guitar chords of Cook Classics, Mills urges a female companion to check her inhibitions at the door and and enjoy some liquor-soaked good times with him and his circle. Like what you’re hearing? More catchy cuts await on All I Want to Do (the EP), available now from online retailers.
Update: We have added the John Colombo-directed visuals for T. Mills’ All I Wanna Do single.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.