Yesterday, Columbia Records buzzmaker T. Mills blessed the ‘net with his latest project, a digital EP featuring four fresh cuts. If new single and title track All I Want to Do is any indication, the set leans heavier on the pop than the hip-hop side of the Cali native’s stylistic range. Even without flowed bars, though, this bubblegum-sweet jam should find a place in fans’ hearts. Backed by the buoyant drums and effervescent guitar chords of Cook Classics, Mills urges a female companion to check her inhibitions at the door and and enjoy some liquor-soaked good times with him and his circle. Like what you’re hearing? More catchy cuts await on All I Want to Do (the EP), available now from online retailers.
Update: We have added the John Colombo-directed visuals for T. Mills’ All I Wanna Do single.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck Em (With My Vans On)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.