Lately, SZA has been an almost constant presence on our pages. Two days ago, the TDE singer drpoped off compilation single Mood Rings, and just this morning she returned with a follow-up in the Jill Scott-assisted Divinity. But you know what? I’m still not satisfied. So it’s a damn good thing she decided to unleash another brand cut today. Featured in conjunction with Rodney Passé‘s cinematic companion piece, EP single Julia / (Tender) is actually a two-for-one, featuring a bubbly, yet understated front half along with a much darker coda. Frequent collaborator Felix Snow mans the boards, showcasing characteristic mastery of mood and atmosphere. Fans can find Julia / (Tender) and much more on SZA’s Z EP, available now for streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)