An up-and-coming rapper and producer hailing from Long Island, New York, Syler makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with the lead single and title track off his next LP. An anthem for anyone who’s ever sacrificed shut-eye in order to achieve their dreams, Dusk Till Dawn finds the artist chronicling his overtime grind over an appropriately driving, self-produced instrumental. Brooklyn neighbor (and DJBooth fave) Nitty Scott, MC contributes a hard-hustling middle verse, and Rock Steady Crew representative DJ JS-1 lends a hand behind the wheels of steel. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; Dusk Till Dawn (the LP) has yet to receive a release date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further release details and singles as they emerge.
Written by richard on 05/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Funk " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.