Is it me, or is it getting a little hot in here? No, this isn’t a transparent ploy to get you to “take off all your clothes.” (Though if you feel like it, by all means, be my guest.) It’s just that, after a listen to Syleena Johnson and Musiq Soulchild‘s latest single, Feel the Fire, I have the distinct sensation that the mercury’s risen by a couple degrees. Premiered yesterday via Billboard, this joint finds the Grammy-nominated R&B songstress and the Philly-repping singer/songwriter engaging in a little flirtatious back-and-forth over the balmy, reggae-informed boardwork of Keman McGregor. Complete with a wordlessly catchy, sing-along hook, this sizzling cut is one of many fresh, eclectic jams to be found on forthcoming collaborative full-length 9INE. Keep it locked for for further details on the project, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.