Is it me, or is it getting a little hot in here? No, this isn’t a transparent ploy to get you to “take off all your clothes.” (Though if you feel like it, by all means, be my guest.) It’s just that, after a listen to Syleena Johnson and Musiq Soulchild‘s latest single, Feel the Fire, I have the distinct sensation that the mercury’s risen by a couple degrees. Premiered yesterday via Billboard, this joint finds the Grammy-nominated R&B songstress and the Philly-repping singer/songwriter engaging in a little flirtatious back-and-forth over the balmy, reggae-informed boardwork of Keman McGregor. Complete with a wordlessly catchy, sing-along hook, this sizzling cut is one of many fresh, eclectic jams to be found on forthcoming collaborative full-length 9INE. Keep it locked for for further details on the project, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.