Is it me, or is it getting a little hot in here? No, this isn’t a transparent ploy to get you to “take off all your clothes.” (Though if you feel like it, by all means, be my guest.) It’s just that, after a listen to Syleena Johnson and Musiq Soulchild‘s latest single, Feel the Fire, I have the distinct sensation that the mercury’s risen by a couple degrees. Premiered yesterday via Billboard, this joint finds the Grammy-nominated R&B songstress and the Philly-repping singer/songwriter engaging in a little flirtatious back-and-forth over the balmy, reggae-informed boardwork of Keman McGregor. Complete with a wordlessly catchy, sing-along hook, this sizzling cut is one of many fresh, eclectic jams to be found on forthcoming collaborative full-length 9INE. Keep it locked for for further details on the project, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.