Is it me, or is it getting a little hot in here? No, this isn’t a transparent ploy to get you to “take off all your clothes.” (Though if you feel like it, by all means, be my guest.) It’s just that, after a listen to Syleena Johnson and Musiq Soulchild‘s latest single, Feel the Fire, I have the distinct sensation that the mercury’s risen by a couple degrees. Premiered yesterday via Billboard, this joint finds the Grammy-nominated R&B songstress and the Philly-repping singer/songwriter engaging in a little flirtatious back-and-forth over the balmy, reggae-informed boardwork of Keman McGregor. Complete with a wordlessly catchy, sing-along hook, this sizzling cut is one of many fresh, eclectic jams to be found on forthcoming collaborative full-length 9INE. Keep it locked for for further details on the project, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/16/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)