Lies by omission, avoidance of uncomfortable topics and even outright deceit are sadly common in the realms of sex and romance but, for a happy love life, you and your partner have got to be on the Same Page. On her latest EP single, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, Chi-town R&B buzzmaker Sydney Jay lays her cards on the table, letting a two-timing guy know that she knows he’s already seeing someone. As she puts it over BNJMN‘s warm, synth-led beat, “I’m not down with that sharin’ stuff, [I’ve] had enough.” I’m definitely feeling this cut and, if you and I are on the Same Page, you won’t want to miss the Red Logic EP when it drops in October.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.