Lies by omission, avoidance of uncomfortable topics and even outright deceit are sadly common in the realms of sex and romance but, for a happy love life, you and your partner have got to be on the Same Page. On her latest EP single, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, Chi-town R&B buzzmaker Sydney Jay lays her cards on the table, letting a two-timing guy know that she knows he’s already seeing someone. As she puts it over BNJMN‘s warm, synth-led beat, “I’m not down with that sharin’ stuff, [I’ve] had enough.” I’m definitely feeling this cut and, if you and I are on the Same Page, you won’t want to miss the Red Logic EP when it drops in October.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.