Lies by omission, avoidance of uncomfortable topics and even outright deceit are sadly common in the realms of sex and romance but, for a happy love life, you and your partner have got to be on the Same Page. On her latest EP single, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, Chi-town R&B buzzmaker Sydney Jay lays her cards on the table, letting a two-timing guy know that she knows he’s already seeing someone. As she puts it over BNJMN‘s warm, synth-led beat, “I’m not down with that sharin’ stuff, [I’ve] had enough.” I’m definitely feeling this cut and, if you and I are on the Same Page, you won’t want to miss the Red Logic EP when it drops in October.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.