When a new artist from the Chi’s vibrant music scene makes his or her debut on our pages, you owe it to yourself to pay Attention. That goes double, of course, when the record is a Booth-exclusive world premiere. Previously heard handling guest duties on Mayo‘s Memories, unsigned singer-songwriter and producer Sydney Jay steps into the spotlight with a freshly-minted single off her next EP. Over a hip hop-infused synth beat created by Jay in conjunction with BJMN, the artist soulfully addresses a man she thinks she might be falling for, though they only just met. Has this cut piqued your interest? Then stay tuned for further details on Sydney’s Red Logic EP, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.