When a new artist from the Chi’s vibrant music scene makes his or her debut on our pages, you owe it to yourself to pay Attention. That goes double, of course, when the record is a Booth-exclusive world premiere. Previously heard handling guest duties on Mayo‘s Memories, unsigned singer-songwriter and producer Sydney Jay steps into the spotlight with a freshly-minted single off her next EP. Over a hip hop-infused synth beat created by Jay in conjunction with BJMN, the artist soulfully addresses a man she thinks she might be falling for, though they only just met. Has this cut piqued your interest? Then stay tuned for further details on Sydney’s Red Logic EP, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.