Been itching to get a closer look at SwizZz ever since he made his first Booth appearance on Funk Volume ensemble cut FV2013? Now’s your chance. On his latest single and debut solo feature, the SoCal buzzmaker invites listeners to Zoom In and feast their eyes on his visage—spooky black contacts and all. SwizZz handles both mic and production duties on this hard-hitting selection, crafting an eerie synth beat to back his brash, high-momentum rhymes. The aggression in his delivery stands in sharp contrast to the content of his verses, which find him reflecting on the professional and familial obstacles he’s had to surmount in order to establish himself in the rap game. George Orozco directs the joint’s gritty, minimalistic official video. The project to which this joint is attached currently lacks both a title and a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.