Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
They say birthdays come but once a year. Okay, so they really say Christmas comes but once a year, but either way it’s true. Even though we only get one birthday per calender year, Swizz Beatz encourages you to treat every day like its your birthday on his newest single. Everyday Birthday, produced by the man himself, is fueled by a fast paced production, laced with Kill Bill-like alarms perfect for getting booties shaking. Joining the party are birthday guests Chris Brown and Ludacris, who unwrap their own, club-friendly verses on the track. Everyday Birthday is a promo cut, which is not attached to a larger project, but the song still comes complete with a video (click “Watch” above).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
Monster Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come N Get Me ft. Cassidy" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)