Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
They say birthdays come but once a year. Okay, so they really say Christmas comes but once a year, but either way it’s true. Even though we only get one birthday per calender year, Swizz Beatz encourages you to treat every day like its your birthday on his newest single. Everyday Birthday, produced by the man himself, is fueled by a fast paced production, laced with Kill Bill-like alarms perfect for getting booties shaking. Joining the party are birthday guests Chris Brown and Ludacris, who unwrap their own, club-friendly verses on the track. Everyday Birthday is a promo cut, which is not attached to a larger project, but the song still comes complete with a video (click “Watch” above).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
Monster Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come N Get Me ft. Cassidy" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.