Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
They say birthdays come but once a year. Okay, so they really say Christmas comes but once a year, but either way it’s true. Even though we only get one birthday per calender year, Swizz Beatz encourages you to treat every day like its your birthday on his newest single. Everyday Birthday, produced by the man himself, is fueled by a fast paced production, laced with Kill Bill-like alarms perfect for getting booties shaking. Joining the party are birthday guests Chris Brown and Ludacris, who unwrap their own, club-friendly verses on the track. Everyday Birthday is a promo cut, which is not attached to a larger project, but the song still comes complete with a video (click “Watch” above).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
Monster Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come N Get Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.