Swizz Beatz proves that he is more than just “The Monster” on the beats, with his new cut Come & Get Me. Swizzy flips it up with a straight up flow on this track. Swizz adds the crazy production work of Buckwild and enlists Cassidy to spit a verse alongside him. This song definitely adds anticipation for the rest of his upcoming One Man Band Man album, if only just to see what else this musical genius contrives.
Written by Chicki on 01/9/07
Submit your Rating
Monster Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Return of the Hustle ft. Swizz Beats" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.