Swizz Beatz proves that he is more than just “The Monster” on the beats, with his new cut Come & Get Me. Swizzy flips it up with a straight up flow on this track. Swizz adds the crazy production work of Buckwild and enlists Cassidy to spit a verse alongside him. This song definitely adds anticipation for the rest of his upcoming One Man Band Man album, if only just to see what else this musical genius contrives.
Written by Chicki on 01/9/07
Submit your Rating
Monster Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Return of the Hustle ft. Swizz Beats" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.