Swizz Beatz proves that he is more than just “The Monster” on the beats, with his new cut Come & Get Me. Swizzy flips it up with a straight up flow on this track. Swizz adds the crazy production work of Buckwild and enlists Cassidy to spit a verse alongside him. This song definitely adds anticipation for the rest of his upcoming One Man Band Man album, if only just to see what else this musical genius contrives.
Written by Chicki on 01/9/07
Submit your Rating
Monster Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Return of the Hustle ft. Swizz Beats" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.