Booth newcomer Swisha T is one cool f**king customer. Whereas “going Ballistic” normally implies foaming at the mouth, hyperventilation and wanton acts of violence towards people and property, the T-Dot up-and-comer manages to fly off the handle without even breaking a sweat on this newly-released single. Don’t let his calm demeanor fool you, though; the emcee’s surgically precise delivery only increases the impact of his aggressive bars. Joining Swisha over Enock Beats’ louche, woodwind-sampled beat, Swollen Members emcee Madchild evinces a similar brand of slow-burning intensity on the opening verse. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; the EP to which this record is attached as yet lacks both a title and a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/29/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.