Booth newcomer Swisha T is one cool f**king customer. Whereas “going Ballistic” normally implies foaming at the mouth, hyperventilation and wanton acts of violence towards people and property, the T-Dot up-and-comer manages to fly off the handle without even breaking a sweat on this newly-released single. Don’t let his calm demeanor fool you, though; the emcee’s surgically precise delivery only increases the impact of his aggressive bars. Joining Swisha over Enock Beats’ louche, woodwind-sampled beat, Swollen Members emcee Madchild evinces a similar brand of slow-burning intensity on the opening verse. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; the EP to which this record is attached as yet lacks both a title and a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/29/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)