Booth newcomer Swisha T is one cool f**king customer. Whereas “going Ballistic” normally implies foaming at the mouth, hyperventilation and wanton acts of violence towards people and property, the T-Dot up-and-comer manages to fly off the handle without even breaking a sweat on this newly-released single. Don’t let his calm demeanor fool you, though; the emcee’s surgically precise delivery only increases the impact of his aggressive bars. Joining Swisha over Enock Beats’ louche, woodwind-sampled beat, Swollen Members emcee Madchild evinces a similar brand of slow-burning intensity on the opening verse. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; the EP to which this record is attached as yet lacks both a title and a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/29/13
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.