Booth newcomer Swisha T is one cool f**king customer. Whereas “going Ballistic” normally implies foaming at the mouth, hyperventilation and wanton acts of violence towards people and property, the T-Dot up-and-comer manages to fly off the handle without even breaking a sweat on this newly-released single. Don’t let his calm demeanor fool you, though; the emcee’s surgically precise delivery only increases the impact of his aggressive bars. Joining Swisha over Enock Beats’ louche, woodwind-sampled beat, Swollen Members emcee Madchild evinces a similar brand of slow-burning intensity on the opening verse. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; the EP to which this record is attached as yet lacks both a title and a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!