Previously heard rhyming alongside Jersey’s Rav. P on mutual Booth debut Have(Nots), Swerve returns to our pages with another fresh collaborative cut. On Love, Loss, Interlude…, the inaugural song release off his forthcoming street album with SYG, beat battle champion D-Rock‘s tunefully understated piano loops back the emcees as they reflect on the sacrifices they’ve made to pursue success in the rap game, and ponder the possibilities on their respective horizons. This contemplative jam is just one of many fresh, lyrical cuts set for inclusion on the duo’s Cold Winters & Warm Whiskey 2 tape, dropping digitally at an undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 12/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"'Til We Get Right " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.