Previously heard rhyming alongside Jersey’s Rav. P on mutual Booth debut Have(Nots), Swerve returns to our pages with another fresh collaborative cut. On Love, Loss, Interlude…, the inaugural song release off his forthcoming street album with SYG, beat battle champion D-Rock‘s tunefully understated piano loops back the emcees as they reflect on the sacrifices they’ve made to pursue success in the rap game, and ponder the possibilities on their respective horizons. This contemplative jam is just one of many fresh, lyrical cuts set for inclusion on the duo’s Cold Winters & Warm Whiskey 2 tape, dropping digitally at an undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 12/18/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"'Til We Get Right " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)