Previously heard rhyming alongside Jersey’s Rav. P on mutual Booth debut Have(Nots), Swerve returns to our pages with another fresh collaborative cut. On Love, Loss, Interlude…, the inaugural song release off his forthcoming street album with SYG, beat battle champion D-Rock‘s tunefully understated piano loops back the emcees as they reflect on the sacrifices they’ve made to pursue success in the rap game, and ponder the possibilities on their respective horizons. This contemplative jam is just one of many fresh, lyrical cuts set for inclusion on the duo’s Cold Winters & Warm Whiskey 2 tape, dropping digitally at an undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 12/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"'Til We Get Right " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)