After a diverse array of dope leaks, The Swapmeet Ensemble are nearly ready to unleash their new, DJBooth.net-sponsored street album. First, though, they’ve got one more fresh cut for y’all; on Shrapmetal Lullaby, Silence DemALL and Poach Stevens hook up with newcomer Shark Sinatra to tell us exactly how they feel about the music game, flowing over Stevens’ own 6/8 Spaghetti Western grooves. For more, check out the ensemble’s free digital album, One Man’s Trash…, when it hits our mixtape page October 10.
Written by richard on 09/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"GET MAD!" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.