Introduced via late February’s highly-acclaimed I Had It All, Surpass Flavor returns to our pages with Shock Treatment, a previously-released standout off his latest EP. Here, beatsmith Red Joker‘s sampled guitar twangs and stop-start percussion set the stage for bars celebrating the Denver representative’s peerless rhyme skills. For more, check out The Green Felt Jungle, available online as of this Monday, March 19.
Written by richard on 03/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.