Get ready to make some noise, Booth readers! On Surpass Flavor‘s latest EP single, the Denver representative requests that Everybody Holla as he laces Shocker G‘s Kanye-inspired Chipmunk-blues boardwork with engagingly-flowed braggadocio. Need more Surpass in your life? Then keep it locked for more fresh tunes leading up to the currently-unscheduled, but imminent, release of the artist’s Over/Under EP.
Written by richard on 07/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.