Supasititon isn’t new to our pages, but don’t worry if his name isn’t ringing a bell. Not only was his last Booth feature, exclusive freestyle series contribution Once Again more than three years ago, but it saw him performing under his birth name, Kam Moye. Anyway, I’m happy to say the man’s mic skills have only grown sharper during away from our pages; new EP single Yada Yada finds the artist in fine form, firing off plenty of, “metaphors, similes and double entendres” as he chronicles his quest to succeed in the game without sacrificing his artistic integrity. Veteran producer Marco Polo provides a head-noddable, sampled backdrop for Supastition’s rhymes, and Shamus Coneys ties the package together with some appropriately raw, candid visuals. Feeling it? Then don’t miss the rest of the quality material set for inclusion on new EP The Blackboard, due out digitally January 15.
Written by richard on 12/11/12
Submit your Rating
Reform School Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Be Honest" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.