Supasititon isn’t new to our pages, but don’t worry if his name isn’t ringing a bell. Not only was his last Booth feature, exclusive freestyle series contribution Once Again more than three years ago, but it saw him performing under his birth name, Kam Moye. Anyway, I’m happy to say the man’s mic skills have only grown sharper during away from our pages; new EP single Yada Yada finds the artist in fine form, firing off plenty of, “metaphors, similes and double entendres” as he chronicles his quest to succeed in the game without sacrificing his artistic integrity. Veteran producer Marco Polo provides a head-noddable, sampled backdrop for Supastition’s rhymes, and Shamus Coneys ties the package together with some appropriately raw, candid visuals. Feeling it? Then don’t miss the rest of the quality material set for inclusion on new EP The Blackboard, due out digitally January 15.
Reform School Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Be Honest" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!