Supasititon isn’t new to our pages, but don’t worry if his name isn’t ringing a bell. Not only was his last Booth feature, exclusive freestyle series contribution Once Again more than three years ago, but it saw him performing under his birth name, Kam Moye. Anyway, I’m happy to say the man’s mic skills have only grown sharper during away from our pages; new EP single Yada Yada finds the artist in fine form, firing off plenty of, “metaphors, similes and double entendres” as he chronicles his quest to succeed in the game without sacrificing his artistic integrity. Veteran producer Marco Polo provides a head-noddable, sampled backdrop for Supastition’s rhymes, and Shamus Coneys ties the package together with some appropriately raw, candid visuals. Feeling it? Then don’t miss the rest of the quality material set for inclusion on new EP The Blackboard, due out digitally January 15.
Written by richard on 12/11/12
Submit your Rating
Reform School Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Be Honest" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.