If cities could blush, Boston’s cheeks would be bright red right about now. Who’s responsible, you may ask? Well, It’s all thanks to Beantown-bred, Dallas-based up-and-comer Supastar LT, whose Booth debut sees him shouting from the mountaintops,”I Love My City, f*ck ‘em all!” On this newly-leaked track, set for inclusion on the up-and-comer’s forthcoming Voice of the City mixtape, Supastar waxes poetic about his hometown and his own bright future in the music biz, flowing over the anthemic, synth-drenched boardwork of Vybe Beats. In his middle verse, Kardinal Offishall takes listeners all the way up to T-Dot, likening Canada’s foremost metropolis to “the profile of Beyoncé,” and Flatbush, Brooklyn’s Red Cafe rounds out the record’s widely-dispersed lineup, delivering a few street-certified bars on the back end. This hometown-pride anthem and much more can be found on Supastar’s latest street album, hosted by DJ Drama and set to hit the net on the first of next month.
Written by richard on 10/12/09
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.