It’s been a minute since last we heard from Sunni Colòn; Goodnight, his first and to date only solo feature, hit our front page way back in April of 2010. Today, the West Coast buzzmaker makes his triumphant return with a new single off his long-awaited Midnight Musical tape. Recently released as a digital download following the official video‘s debut in November 2011, Lost Tribe finds Colòn reflecitng on racial issues over his and Rem‘s ominous, sampled boardwork. Midnight Musical still lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked to the Booth for the latest details!
Written by richard on 02/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.