Now that we are nearing the end of the work week, with Friday only a day away, you might find yourself saying “f**k it” and checking out for the week. If it’s been a really long week, you might be like Sulaiman and just say F**k Everything. While the title of the Treated Crew member’s latest offering might lead you to believe that he has stopped caring and putting effort into his music, then you would be mistaken. Despite the apathetic title, the Chicago emcee still brings it. On F**k Everything, Sulaiman’s weapon of choice is a left of center flow that echoes over 8-bit inspired, wobbly production (crafted by Suliaman himself) that sounds like it belongs in the castle levels of Mario. Despite the slow pace of the beat, Suliaman is sure to impress with some slick, gritty wordplay. If you f**k with
everything anything regarding this tune, be sure to check out his Planet Earth project, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Breathe In (Let Go)" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.