STS’ recent European tour, documented extensively in the official visuals for The Heavy, Purity Ring and Dripping in Gold, saw him performing alonside Kavinsky, the French producer best known for 2010 single Night Call. Considering the amount of time they spent together, it should come as no surprise that one of the electro house auteur’s compositions has found its way onto the Philly emcee’s forthcoming mixtape. The chilly synth arpeggios and inexorable rhythm section of Odd Look, a joint off 2013 debut album OutRun, back STS as he makes short work of his rivals in the rap game. Like what you’re hearing? More scorching bars and eclectic instrumentals await on Gold Rush III, dropping digitally this Friday.
Written by richard on 03/27/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Funky Ass B*tch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.