Several weeks ago, we introduced Atlanta native Sugar Tongue Slim and the Funky A** B*tch who lied about getting pregnant with his fictional baby. Straight off his forthcoming mixtape, Immaculate Conception (Hosted by Tapemasters Inc & The Empire), STS is back in the booth with his new single, Rider’s Anthem. Channeling a late 90’s DMX, STS and Re-Up Gang member Ab-Liva express their loyalty to friends and family, reminding us all that they’ll “lie for, die for and cry for their n*ggas.” Over a jazzy synthesizer/saxophone mixture from producer Hasan Insane, both MCs lay down slick lyrical performances; perfect for the whip, porch or even the computer speakers.
Written by DJ Z on 04/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Funky Ass B*tch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.