SUBMiT hasn’t even made his Booth debut yet, and he’s already taking a Victory Lap? Yep, that’s about the size of it. The Marietta, Georgia rapper-producer’s latest single and first Booth feature finds him doing double-duty on the mic and behind the boards, crafting a rock-sampled beat to back his own exultant rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? There’s plenty more where this came from on SUBMiT’s Distance to Infinity project, released November 11 and out now online.
Written by richard on 11/17/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.