SUBMiT hasn’t even made his Booth debut yet, and he’s already taking a Victory Lap? Yep, that’s about the size of it. The Marietta, Georgia rapper-producer’s latest single and first Booth feature finds him doing double-duty on the mic and behind the boards, crafting a rock-sampled beat to back his own exultant rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? There’s plenty more where this came from on SUBMiT’s Distance to Infinity project, released November 11 and out now online.
Written by richard on 11/17/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.