SUBMiT hasn’t even made his Booth debut yet, and he’s already taking a Victory Lap? Yep, that’s about the size of it. The Marietta, Georgia rapper-producer’s latest single and first Booth feature finds him doing double-duty on the mic and behind the boards, crafting a rock-sampled beat to back his own exultant rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? There’s plenty more where this came from on SUBMiT’s Distance to Infinity project, released November 11 and out now online.
Written by richard on 11/17/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)