SUBMiT hasn’t even made his Booth debut yet, and he’s already taking a Victory Lap? Yep, that’s about the size of it. The Marietta, Georgia rapper-producer’s latest single and first Booth feature finds him doing double-duty on the mic and behind the boards, crafting a rock-sampled beat to back his own exultant rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? There’s plenty more where this came from on SUBMiT’s Distance to Infinity project, released November 11 and out now online.
Written by richard on 11/17/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.