SUBMiT hasn’t even made his Booth debut yet, and he’s already taking a Victory Lap? Yep, that’s about the size of it. The Marietta, Georgia rapper-producer’s latest single and first Booth feature finds him doing double-duty on the mic and behind the boards, crafting a rock-sampled beat to back his own exultant rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? There’s plenty more where this came from on SUBMiT’s Distance to Infinity project, released November 11 and out now online.
Written by richard on 11/17/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.