For the street-anthemic lead single off their forthcoming full-length, production duo Ceasar & Pstarr recruit a Northeastern mainstay who’s been around the block (no pun intended) and then some. Where the Angels Sleep finds Lox member Styles P. going in over the beatsmiths’ bombastic synth-bass production, announcing his intent to hustle his way to success or die trying. Digging it? Fans can find plenty more where this came from on Ceaser & Pstarr’s War Music LP, scheduled to drop in July.
Written by richard on 06/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Real Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)