For the street-anthemic lead single off their forthcoming full-length, production duo Ceasar & Pstarr recruit a Northeastern mainstay who’s been around the block (no pun intended) and then some. Where the Angels Sleep finds Lox member Styles P. going in over the beatsmiths’ bombastic synth-bass production, announcing his intent to hustle his way to success or die trying. Digging it? Fans can find plenty more where this came from on Ceaser & Pstarr’s War Music LP, scheduled to drop in July.
Written by richard on 06/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Real Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.