Time for a pop quiz, Booth readers: what does Styles P.‘s weed have in common with his haters? You guessed it: they’re both Sour. Not featured on our front page since November of 2013, when he contributed a guest 16 to Kid Ink‘s Fired Up, the Northeastern mainstay returns to spark a blunt and rub enemies’ noses in his success on single numero uno off his next studio album. Not about to pass up the chance to ball on envious lames, D-Block colleague Jadakiss grabs the mic to spit a gruff opening 16, and U.O.E.N.O hitmaker Rocko slurs his way through a guest hook. KnuckleHead mans the boards, backing the collaborators’ rhymes with subdued synth arpeggios and leisurely, whip-ready percussion. Styles’s next full-length, Phantom and The Ghost, is scheduled to drop on April 29. In the meantime, of course, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest song releases off the set.
Written by richard on 03/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For Real ft. Gerald Levert" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)