On the lead single off his next studio album, Styles P. showed a little Love to his Haters, figuring that their negative attention must mean he’s doing something right. While irate bloggers and other gadflies are nothing but a source of amusement to the Northeastern street vet, rival hustlers shouldn’t expect to get off so lightly. The newly-released Red Eye finds project collaborator Scram Jones layering delayed synths over a lightly swung rhythm section as Styles warns his enemies of the grisly fate that awaits them. D-Block colleague Jadakiss lends his own brand of braggadocious tough-talk to verse two. Float is scheduled for release on Tuesday, April 16. Click here to pre-order the forthcoming set via iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For Real ft. Gerald Levert" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.