On the lead single off his next studio album, Styles P. showed a little Love to his Haters, figuring that their negative attention must mean he’s doing something right. While irate bloggers and other gadflies are nothing but a source of amusement to the Northeastern street vet, rival hustlers shouldn’t expect to get off so lightly. The newly-released Red Eye finds project collaborator Scram Jones layering delayed synths over a lightly swung rhythm section as Styles warns his enemies of the grisly fate that awaits them. D-Block colleague Jadakiss lends his own brand of braggadocious tough-talk to verse two. Float is scheduled for release on Tuesday, April 16. Click here to pre-order the forthcoming set via iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For Real ft. Gerald Levert" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.