First things first: Styles P‘s new remix does not, in fact, hold the long-coveted secret to human flight. That minor disappointment aside, fans should find a lot to like about this version of How I Fly, which finds the Northeastern vet and D-Block member talking himself up over a head-noddable beat by legendary emcee/producer Warren G.. Newly-added featurees Curren$y and Nitty Scott, MC contribute guest bars, and Avery Storm reprises his role as hookman from the original. Released last fall, Master of Cremonies is available now online.
Written by richard on 04/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Real Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.