First things first: Styles P‘s new remix does not, in fact, hold the long-coveted secret to human flight. That minor disappointment aside, fans should find a lot to like about this version of How I Fly, which finds the Northeastern vet and D-Block member talking himself up over a head-noddable beat by legendary emcee/producer Warren G.. Newly-added featurees Curren$y and Nitty Scott, MC contribute guest bars, and Avery Storm reprises his role as hookman from the original. Released last fall, Master of Cremonies is available now online.
Written by richard on 04/22/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For Real ft. Gerald Levert" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.