First things first: Styles P‘s new remix does not, in fact, hold the long-coveted secret to human flight. That minor disappointment aside, fans should find a lot to like about this version of How I Fly, which finds the Northeastern vet and D-Block member talking himself up over a head-noddable beat by legendary emcee/producer Warren G.. Newly-added featurees Curren$y and Nitty Scott, MC contribute guest bars, and Avery Storm reprises his role as hookman from the original. Released last fall, Master of Cremonies is available now online.
Written by richard on 04/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Real Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.