In the world of hip-hop, there are certain labels and brands that have become synonymous with a specific sound—D-Block, for example, will always be associated with gritty NYC street lyricism accompanied by Green Lantern beats. Fans of that style are in for a dream album come November 13th: the Green Ghost Project will find Styles P flowing exclusively over boardwork by the iconic East Coast DJ. Today, we present the lead single off said project. In between his intro/outro bars, the Yonkers OG “cyphers” with Harlemite N.O.R.E. and Brooklynite Uncle Murda, all three sharing their dreams of getting that Pablo Doe. Listen, enjoy, and prepare for even more good news; Styles P and Green Lantern are currently working on a potential contribution to our exclusive freestyle series, which resumes next month.
Written by Burmy on 08/24/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Real Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.