In the world of hip-hop, there are certain labels and brands that have become synonymous with a specific sound—D-Block, for example, will always be associated with gritty NYC street lyricism accompanied by Green Lantern beats. Fans of that style are in for a dream album come November 13th: the Green Ghost Project will find Styles P flowing exclusively over boardwork by the iconic East Coast DJ. Today, we present the lead single off said project. In between his intro/outro bars, the Yonkers OG “cyphers” with Harlemite N.O.R.E. and Brooklynite Uncle Murda, all three sharing their dreams of getting that Pablo Doe. Listen, enjoy, and prepare for even more good news; Styles P and Green Lantern are currently working on a potential contribution to our exclusive freestyle series, which resumes next month.
Written by Burmy on 08/24/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For Real ft. Gerald Levert" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)