In the world of hip-hop, there are certain labels and brands that have become synonymous with a specific sound—D-Block, for example, will always be associated with gritty NYC street lyricism accompanied by Green Lantern beats. Fans of that style are in for a dream album come November 13th: the Green Ghost Project will find Styles P flowing exclusively over boardwork by the iconic East Coast DJ. Today, we present the lead single off said project. In between his intro/outro bars, the Yonkers OG “cyphers” with Harlemite N.O.R.E. and Brooklynite Uncle Murda, all three sharing their dreams of getting that Pablo Doe. Listen, enjoy, and prepare for even more good news; Styles P and Green Lantern are currently working on a potential contribution to our exclusive freestyle series, which resumes next month.
Written by Burmy on 08/24/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Real Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)