Fresh off the release of their third studio album, San Fernando underground crew Styles of Beyond return to our pages with yet another banger off the project. Following reader-approved song releases Damn, The Pirate Song and Radio Clash, Take That is a no-holds-barred lyrical free-for-all, with crewmates Ryu and Tak unleashing a dizzying array of furious flows over Aqua‘s gritty percussion and sampled brass stabs. Frequent collaborator and Demigodz member Celph-Titled matches his colleagues’ lyrical aggression in a playful, but bruising guest 16. Executive Produced by Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda, Reseda Beach is available now for purchase via iTunes and Demigodzstore.com.
Written by richard on 10/23/12
Submit your Rating
Dirty Version Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Feel Bad ft. RZA" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.