Fresh off the release of their third studio album, San Fernando underground crew Styles of Beyond return to our pages with yet another banger off the project. Following reader-approved song releases Damn, The Pirate Song and Radio Clash, Take That is a no-holds-barred lyrical free-for-all, with crewmates Ryu and Tak unleashing a dizzying array of furious flows over Aqua‘s gritty percussion and sampled brass stabs. Frequent collaborator and Demigodz member Celph-Titled matches his colleagues’ lyrical aggression in a playful, but bruising guest 16. Executive Produced by Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda, Reseda Beach is available now for purchase via iTunes and Demigodzstore.com.
Written by richard on 10/23/12
Submit your Rating
Dirty Version Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Feel Bad ft. RZA" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.