“I’m not saying… I’m Just Sayin’.” is second only to “No offense, but…” as a way of dissing someone while hiding your trash talk behind a pathetically thin veneer of civility. For example: I’m not saying your mother’s promiscuous, I’m just sayin’ that her bedroom might as well have revolving doors. Similarly, on his latest feature, Stu Cat isn’t saying that he’s doper than your favorite rapper, he’s just sayin’... f**k it, that’s exactly what he’s saying. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, this freshly-minted mixtape inclusion finds the Boston/Miami dual repper coming together with an H-Town stalwart for a stunting session of absolutely epic proportions. Over Rob Whittaker‘s minimal 808 grooves, Stu offers a laundry list of his many and various fly qualities—and the many ways in which his rivals can’t hope to measure up. Chamillionaire marches into battle on the front, proclaiming himself, “the mixtape Madoff” and threatening to carve a custom coffin for anyone who gets in his way. Have Stu Cat and Chamillitary hit a home run with this self-aggrandizing banger? Those leaning towards he affirmative can expect more freshness on the headliner’s Beware of the Cat tape, scheduled for release April 24, via Leedz Edutainment.
Written by richard on 04/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Up Top Game" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.