Smooth, fun, refreshing and squeaky clean—What More Can I Say about the latest feature from S.T.S? I should call him by his full name, Sugar Tongue Slim, because his flow is something sweet. Backed by a strolling, whistling MPIII beat, Sugar is calm, cool and collected. Each line rolls into the next, thanks to his laid-back flow. Though he might sound relaxed, S.T.S still has a beef with the fake Twitter rappers (and labels) who value social media prowess over skill, but he refuses to let them bring him down. Nikki Jean and Rog Rebel‘s backup vocals give the record a subtle R&B vibe. As dope as it is, What More Can I Say is not attached to anything larger. If you desire more from the man, check out last month’s Heart on My Sleeve.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Funky Ass B*tch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.