Smooth, fun, refreshing and squeaky clean—What More Can I Say about the latest feature from S.T.S? I should call him by his full name, Sugar Tongue Slim, because his flow is something sweet. Backed by a strolling, whistling MPIII beat, Sugar is calm, cool and collected. Each line rolls into the next, thanks to his laid-back flow. Though he might sound relaxed, S.T.S still has a beef with the fake Twitter rappers (and labels) who value social media prowess over skill, but he refuses to let them bring him down. Nikki Jean and Rog Rebel‘s backup vocals give the record a subtle R&B vibe. As dope as it is, What More Can I Say is not attached to anything larger. If you desire more from the man, check out last month’s Heart on My Sleeve.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/5/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Funky Ass B*tch" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.