Smooth, fun, refreshing and squeaky clean—What More Can I Say about the latest feature from S.T.S? I should call him by his full name, Sugar Tongue Slim, because his flow is something sweet. Backed by a strolling, whistling MPIII beat, Sugar is calm, cool and collected. Each line rolls into the next, thanks to his laid-back flow. Though he might sound relaxed, S.T.S still has a beef with the fake Twitter rappers (and labels) who value social media prowess over skill, but he refuses to let them bring him down. Nikki Jean and Rog Rebel‘s backup vocals give the record a subtle R&B vibe. As dope as it is, What More Can I Say is not attached to anything larger. If you desire more from the man, check out last month’s Heart on My Sleeve.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Funky Ass B*tch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)