Smooth, fun, refreshing and squeaky clean—What More Can I Say about the latest feature from S.T.S? I should call him by his full name, Sugar Tongue Slim, because his flow is something sweet. Backed by a strolling, whistling MPIII beat, Sugar is calm, cool and collected. Each line rolls into the next, thanks to his laid-back flow. Though he might sound relaxed, S.T.S still has a beef with the fake Twitter rappers (and labels) who value social media prowess over skill, but he refuses to let them bring him down. Nikki Jean and Rog Rebel‘s backup vocals give the record a subtle R&B vibe. As dope as it is, What More Can I Say is not attached to anything larger. If you desire more from the man, check out last month’s Heart on My Sleeve.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Funky Ass B*tch" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.