I feel bad for artists, I really do. Unless you’re sitting down with our very own DJ Z the chances are high that you’re being subjected to yet another copy and paste interview; the same questions, the same topics, over and over and over again. The solution? Just Interview yourself. That’s the novel approach STS takes on his new release, taking the opportunity to craft the Q&A he’s always wanted to have. I was a little surprised to learn that the organic, piano driven beat came courtesy of usually much more dark The Alchemist, but the laid back vibe production allows the DJBooth Freestyle vet‘s vocals more room to breathe, essential on a cut like this. And what does STS want to talk to…um…himself about? His journey from pimp to rapper, his MD roots and the origin of his name, and he’s just getting warmed up. Craving more from STS? You’re in luck. You can check him out on our new 2011 Remixed project, and start anticipating his Illustrious album, due out soon.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Funky Ass B*tch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.