Why do some guys stand in line for hours to pick up the latest Yeezy’s or Space Jam Jordans? One word – passion. Passion to be the freshest guy out, passion to have the latest gear, and passion that your gear will attract the flyest gal in the latest gear. Enter STS, the Atlantadelphian who recently dropped off his DJBooth-sponsored project, Demand More 2. Today he brings us a remix to Sole Music, his passionate ode to both shoes and the fairer sex. The Money Making Jam Boys member brings in Tanya Morgan’s Donwill to assist him on the ode. The two go together like…well I don’t really collect shoes so I can’t use a shoe example, but let’s say they go well like Lamb and Tunafish (don’t act like don’t remember Big Daddy!). Keeping the original beat from Parafino & Schoolboy Charles, Donwill handles the introductory verse while STS lays the rest down like a Tempur-Pedic. The Sole Music (Remix) will appear on Sugar Tongue’s upcoming EP, The Sole Music EP dropping next week and presented by HoneyMag.com.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 07/15/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Funky Ass B*tch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.