Why do some guys stand in line for hours to pick up the latest Yeezy’s or Space Jam Jordans? One word – passion. Passion to be the freshest guy out, passion to have the latest gear, and passion that your gear will attract the flyest gal in the latest gear. Enter STS, the Atlantadelphian who recently dropped off his DJBooth-sponsored project, Demand More 2. Today he brings us a remix to Sole Music, his passionate ode to both shoes and the fairer sex. The Money Making Jam Boys member brings in Tanya Morgan’s Donwill to assist him on the ode. The two go together like…well I don’t really collect shoes so I can’t use a shoe example, but let’s say they go well like Lamb and Tunafish (don’t act like don’t remember Big Daddy!). Keeping the original beat from Parafino & Schoolboy Charles, Donwill handles the introductory verse while STS lays the rest down like a Tempur-Pedic. The Sole Music (Remix) will appear on Sugar Tongue’s upcoming EP, The Sole Music EP dropping next week and presented by HoneyMag.com.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 07/15/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Funky Ass B*tch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.