Why do some guys stand in line for hours to pick up the latest Yeezy’s or Space Jam Jordans? One word – passion. Passion to be the freshest guy out, passion to have the latest gear, and passion that your gear will attract the flyest gal in the latest gear. Enter STS, the Atlantadelphian who recently dropped off his DJBooth-sponsored project, Demand More 2. Today he brings us a remix to Sole Music, his passionate ode to both shoes and the fairer sex. The Money Making Jam Boys member brings in Tanya Morgan’s Donwill to assist him on the ode. The two go together like…well I don’t really collect shoes so I can’t use a shoe example, but let’s say they go well like Lamb and Tunafish (don’t act like don’t remember Big Daddy!). Keeping the original beat from Parafino & Schoolboy Charles, Donwill handles the introductory verse while STS lays the rest down like a Tempur-Pedic. The Sole Music (Remix) will appear on Sugar Tongue’s upcoming EP, The Sole Music EP dropping next week and presented by HoneyMag.com.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 07/15/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Funky Ass B*tch" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.